Basket Pong Basket Pong

Nice Idea, however ...

Th graphics could have been better, at least a basket court as background, and you should've hid the mouse, it was somewhat annoying to see it over your player.
Collision detection could've been better too

So maybe make a sequel where that's in? The idea's pretty good I think.

But .. seriously - one point per basket ?

KPFOD KPFOD

Too Easy

I liked the game, it was a fine idea, and pretty neatly drawn I think, I'm just sad that - even though you had to find 3 pumpkins on hard, you could just watch one, since the other 2 would be shown again anyway

Made it a bit too easy I think

The impossible car game The impossible car game

Hm ....

Well , the idea is all right however:
- it seemed pretty bugged, I couldnt move where i wanted to when i wanted to all the time
- there really ought to be a restart button on the game screen
- the graphics could have been a lot better

Arachnophilia Arachnophilia

Nice Game

I was thinking - this is really way too easy ...
Then my whole net just snapped in 3 seconds and I died the bitter death of starvation.

I Liked it , quite origional, and a bit trickier than you might think

sadistic Tetris violence sadistic Tetris violence

hmm

Well it was tetris ..
But as people've said: when you make a remake of a classic you've got to make it special in some way. This game could've used more work on graphics, and the fast drop button was kinda delayed, it took some time before the brick started falling faster, which was irritating.

So could've used more work I'd say.

Winged Bullet Winged Bullet

Nice

Nice version of a classic game ..
I liked the graphics and atmosphere ..

Its a bit too easy though, if I have to say something .. Could use more of those floating island or some stalagmites/kites ..

But I liked it =)

Aragon Dragon Aragon Dragon

Too slow

This is a good concept, but the dragon moves too slow, it makes it boring, if u can make it move faster it would be quite good!

Also maybe u could make a story, but the speed is most important

M-ars a.k.a M[ars]